Cerakote Wild Pro Barbell
Our Cerakote Wild Pro 15 kg Barbell is coated with a high end ceramic based finish that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood and that is more widely known as Cerakote. The unique formulation used for Cerakote coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
The barbell is built just as our P-BARS with super high quality 42CrMo Steel Material which is high strength steel, best known for its great toughness, strength and hardenability. Using a top grade quenching and tempering treatment, it has a great fatigue limit and shock resistance ability.
Email when stock available
1. Diameter of the Bar: 25MM (15KG Barbell / 35 LB)
2. Diameter of the Sleeve: 50MM
3. Length: 2200MM (20KG Barbell) 2010MM (15KG Barbell / 35 LB)
4. Net Weight: 15 KG +- 1%
5. Material: Alloy Steel_42CRMO_
6. Surface Treatment Of Bar: Colour Nano-Coating
7. Surface Treatment Of Sleeve: Black QPQ
8. Sleeve With Knurling: Thinner Type
9. Tensile Strenght: 170KPSI
10. Maximum Load: 1500LB
11. Rod Straightness: 0.3MM
12. HK Needle Roller Bearings: 8
13. Copper Bushing : 2
14. Knurling Number: 6
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Color warranty does NOT apply.
The warranty does not cover any bar that has been damaged due to negligent use or misuse, alteration, poor maintenance, improper storage or mishandling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes excessive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on the gym floor, on a bench, on a rack, excessive dropping with an insufficient amount of rubber discs or “bumpers” (no discs), or excessive dropping with iron/metal discs and similar use).
|Dimensions||80 × 5 × 5 in|