Coated with a high end ceramic based finish that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood and that is more widely known as Cerakote. The unique formulation used for Cerakote coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
The barbell is built just as our P-BARS with super high quality 42CrMo Steel Material which is high strength steel, best known for its great toughness, strength and hardenability. Using a top grade quenching and tempering treatment, it has a great fatigue limit and shock resistance ability.
1. Diameter of the Bar: 28MM (20KG Barbell) 25MM (15KG Barbell)
2. Diameter of the Sleeve: 50MM
3. Length: 2200MM (20KG Barbell) 2010MM (15KG Barbell)
4. Net Weight: 20 KG +- 1%
5. Material: Alloy Steel（42CRMO）
6. Surface Treatment Of Bar: Colour Nano-Coating
7. Surface Treatment Of Sleeve: Black QPQ
8. Sleeve With Knurling: Thinner Type
9. Tensile Strenght: 170KPSI
10. Maximum Load: 1500LB
11. Rod Straightness: 0.3MM
12. HK Needle Roller Bearings: 6
13. Copper Bushing : 2
14. Knurling Number: 6